Junior Artists | Term 1 | Thursday
TERM 1 CURRICULUM
Using a range of techniques and materials students will develop a series of fun and informed outcomes that will demonstrate improvements in each students drawing and painting skills.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THESE CLASSES:
- The cost of this program includes all materials.
- We invite students to arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Students must be able to attend the class independently as parents are not able to stay.
- Materials may stain or ruin clothing and we do not take responsibility for damage to clothing.
- Students are offered one make up class per term which must be pre booked to match the missed class. Please contact us to arrange your make-up class.
- Please click here for other terms and conditions before enrolling your child in our classes
Please note that term length may vary according to government school timetables between 8 & 9 weeks.
Melbourne Studio of Art is committed to teaching students not only technique and expression, but also the importance of finishing that which is started. A large part of our educational system focuses on commitment, completion and the rewards that effort and discipline offer; we believe it is healthy for children to learn these lessons in these times of instant gratification and overly appreciated outcomes.
5:00pm – 6:30pm | 1st February – 21st March 2024
6 Places Left