MSA JUNIOR TERM CLASSES – 5-8 Years
Our youngest Melbourne Studio of Art students experience a series of artistic challenges that introduce them to basic drawing and painting skills which give them a life-long foundation in their creativity.
Each term, students explore a variety of techniques that are backed up with art history, contemporary art and technical development. We strive even at this very young age to set their knowledge base up and learn how to look at work with a gentle critical eye.
At this stage of the child’s development we are also concerned with introducing them to the concept of expressing feelings through visual expression yet within the contained process of a planned project with a clear and solid outcome which they will be proud of.
If you would like to discuss these classes, please contact our office on (03) 9528 3392 or email us at email@example.com.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THESE CLASSES:
- The cost of this program includes all materials.
- We invite students to arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Students must be able to attend the class independently as parents are not able to stay.
- Materials may stain or ruin clothing and we do not take responsibility for damage to clothing.
- Students are offered one make up class per term which must be pre booked to match the missed class. Please contact us to arrange your make-up class.
- Please click below for other terms and conditions before enrolling your child in our classes.
Melbourne Studio of Art is committed to teaching students not only technique and expression, but also the importance of finishing that which is started. A large part of our educational system focuses on commitment, completion and the rewards that effort and discipline offer; we believe it is healthy for children to learn these lessons in these times of instant gratification and overly appreciated outcomes.